What will a procedure like this cost me?
The whole procedure is completed in one session. The fact that these fibres are high technology materials and the treatmentrequires special skills the fee charged might differ from practice to practice.
The fee for a FRC bridge can be from £400.
These are some of the factors that will be taken into consideration when quoting a fee for your FRC bridge:
· The number teeth to be splinted
· The preparation on the anchor teeth
· The construction of the fibre frame.
· The amount of fibres used in the FRC bridge
· The quality of the composite material.
· The method used to construct the FRC bridge (there are different ways for
· The position of the bridge in the mouth.
· The FRC bridges are cost-effective and are, in most cases, half the fee of a
· conventional porcelain fused to metal bridge. It is also approximately less than one
· third of the fee for an implant retained crown